This easy fabric book project from Fiskars is not only indestructible, it's as cute as a button and educational too. You might have everything you need on hand to make it, if not, don't worry, they're very inexpensive!
- cutting mat, optional
- acrylic ruler, or just a regular one
- rotary cutter, or just a scissors
- red, green, blue and pink embroidery floss
- red, green, blue and pink fabric scraps
- sewing machine
- an embroidery hoop and needle
For the entire tutorial, scoot on over to this page on Fiskars.